Saturday, August 15, 2015

A Shower that Entice


A stressful week
Passes!

Aha! It’s a holiday today,
Time to rejuvenate
the dead senses.

A  Steam shower,
An excellent stimulus
for
evoking the dead emotions,
I plan.

I step in for
an exotic 
 passionate shower.
  
I unwrap myself
to soak
in the sauna.


I turn the switch On,
 The steam fumes out,
Like the clouds, that roll up.

A gentle warmth
of the heat wave, I sense,
 scale over me.

 Sizzling sweat trickles
 down my bare body.

 Replicates
in  the mirror
my glistening torso.

The herbal oil on me,
the eucalyptus-scented steam,
rejuvenates.

The hot droplets
Massage,
 Seep down,
Nudge,
Nuzzle,
Inch-by-inch.

The trickling water
Tickle,
 Titillate,
Caress.

Whoa,
An enticing shower!
I must Say.


© 2015 Ajay Pai (Reserved)    Image Courtesy: Pexels



0 comments: